Week 9 Review

(Image Information: Inspirational Cat, Blogspot)

I thought this picture was cute and it made me feel happy. Orange cats are so precious, and the message is one that I think a lot of college students can relate too. For many people, college is an escape from their bad home life, a safe haven from their past. At least, that has been my experience with it. It can be hard to focus on the present and not on the past, but you've gotta do it if you want to make good grades. 

I really liked this video because I feel like I am full of dumb questions. I always seem to have 10 more questions than everyone else in the room but most of the time I keep them to myself out of fear of being annoying or sounding dumb. Now I know I should just be confident and ask away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power