Week 8 Progress

(Image Information: AOC, Wikipedia)
I've included this picture of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez because she is my role model and I find her very inspirational.

I cannot say I am happy with my progress in this class so far, at least if we are talking about points. This is because I have fallen quite behind in this class. Things got really stressful and I missed a lot of assignments. However, I am still hoping to finish this class with at least a B! I have come up with a plan and with the help of the extra credit, I think I will be okay. As well, I am happy with the progress I have made writing-wise because before this class I was not writing at all, which is not good! I love writing and am really happy that this class has gotten me back in the writer's mindset. 
For the second half of the semester, I know I need to be more careful about completing all of the assignments and doing extra credit. However, I think the realization that I am technically failing the class right now has made me kind of snap out of it and will motivate me to get on the grind. I do not want to fail this class!  As I said above, I have come up with a plan and I hope to finish the semester with an A, or at least a B!



Comments

  1. Hi, Ann!

    I don't know if I've been to your blog before so when I saw the picture of AOC in the blog stream I knew it was time to visit. She's super inspiring, and I love keeping up with the work she's doing in Washington right now. I think this might be the first time I've actually really been motivated by and believed in a Congress-person!

    Now that you have a plan and a picture of AOC for inspiration, I'm sure you'll be able to get an A. Good luck with finishing the class strong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power