Growth Mindset: Cats

For this assignment, I chose three cat pictures that I liked from the randomizer.
(Image Information: Cat Explorer, Blogspot)
I chose this picture because I am an explorer at heart and all I really want to do with my life is explore the world and learn things.  I want to travel the world, meet people, explore places, learn about different cultures, and be able to speak many languages. I am majoring in French and I also plan on learning Spanish and Chinese within the next few years. There are many languages I want to learn after these, including Vietnamese, Arabic, Persian, Russian, and German. Sometimes I feel like I'm not very smart because I want to spend my life doing these things, but then I remind myself that you don't have to be a doctor or a lawyer to be smart and successful. Income does not equal success.

(Image Information: Brave Kitty, Blogspot)
I liked this picture because I feel like it applies to my life currently. It seems like every day there is a new thing to worry about, a new battle. But if the little kitty can face such a big beast than we can face our monsters too.

(Image Information: Thoughtful Cat, Blogspot)
I like this picture because it is really pretty to me. I like night time and darkness; I am very much a night person. I also like the lesson it is preaching. Creative thoughts are not useless and can often lead to greatness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power