Famous Last Words: Spring Break Catch-Up

(Image Information: Workplace, Pixabay)
This week I did an extra credit reading on Sindbad the Sailor and I really enjoyed it. I read both Part A and B and wrote notes up on the stories. I learned a lot. My best writing of this week had to have been in this class because I did not write much for my other classes. My best was probably my story this week, which is about Fox-Fire. I had fun writing this story and I experimented with using elements from my actual life, which I had never done before. 
I read many different blog posts and stories written by my classmates this week and they were all excellent. There is a lot of talent in this class. I have seen many aspects in my classmates' writing that I have learned from and will try to apply to my own work in the future. 
My other classes are going well. I am in a French class that requires a lot of writing and I think that writing so much for this class has made me more confident in my writing which has made writing in French easier. 
Outside of school, I have been studying up on the 2020 presidential candidates. There are quite a few of them and they all have interesting ideas. I know as the election gets closer the number of candidates will drop but in the meantime, I want to be as informed as possible about the people competing to be our next president. Interestingly enough, out of the eighteen candidates, only eight are white men. Four are men of color, and six are white women. I always pay attention to things like this, because we are in a period of change, and every year there are more examples of growing diversity.
Next week, my goal is to complete all of my assignments for this class and do some extra credit as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power