My Thoughts on the Class Assignments

So far, this class seems really cool. I am a huge fan of laid-back class structures that allow students to help create their own schedules or lessons. I honestly think I learn more, work harder, and have more fun in classes with more relaxed schedules. I am really excited about the assignments in this class. I enjoy writing but I feel like I never have the time. This class will give me a reason to regularly write. As well, reading is one of my favorite hobbies, and that is yet another thing I feel like I don't have much time for since starting college. I am eager to do the readings for this class! This is my first online class at OU, but not my first time ever taking an online class. I think online classes are great, and I am already enjoying this course. All of the extra credit options sound fun, so I plan on trying them out. 
(Image  Information: Girl Reading;  Pixabay)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power