Tech Tip: Canvas App

(Image Information: Screenshot of Canvas Logo)
(Image Information: iPhone, Pexels)















I have used the Canvas app since I started at OU, nearly two years ago. I am very grateful that the Canvas app exists because it has been a great help to me. It makes it so much easier to quickly check grades, syllabi, and assignments while you're on the go.  For a busy student, the Canvas app is a lifesaver. And the Canvas app does not only allow you to check things, but it also provides a way to communicate with your classmates and professors. I have even completed assignments on the app. If you are a student who uses Canvas and you have not downloaded the app yet, you need to go get it now!
Personally, I love having the Canvas app because I can check on my grades while I'm at work, and I can study and review assignments on the bus. It's also super handy to use while walking to class, or while waiting for appointments. I think people, especially young people, rely on our phones so much these days, that having an app for something as important as Canvas is vital for students. As well, the app runs smoothly and is easy to use. I definitely reccomend!

Comments

  1. Hi Ann Marie,

    I agree with a lot that you have to say about the Canvas app. I am pleasantly surprised that you were able to complete an assignment on the app. I have only been able to clumsily submit short quizzes through the app. Being able to use the app on the go is such a great way to keep up with all the assignments we have to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power