Tech Tip: Twine

For this week's tech tip I tried creating a story on Twine. I kept the story very, very simple. The reader is asked to choose between three animals. If they pick the right one, they win. If they pick one of the other two, they lose. I had fun playing on Twine and would like to try creating a more detailed story. I think it would be really cool to write a story on Twine for one of our future assignments, or even just for fun. I think it would be fun to write survival stories, about a hero or an apocalypse. Another idea is to make it a fortune teller story, where the reader's fate will be told based on the choices they made.
Here is the link to my story. 
(Image Information: Twinery, Speed of Creativity)

Comments

  1. Hi Ann Marie,

    Twine has seemed like such a fun idea! If I had more time, I would want to make my stories on here Twine-based because I feel like that makes the story more realistic since the reader gets a choice. The ideas you suggested for Twine use do seem like good ideas, especially, the fortune telling one! I would definitely want to use one of these choice stories to figure out my future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to A Crazy Cat Lady

Week 9 Story: Alex, the Boy Who Stole Fox Power